Our Spring Newsletter was published in July (so much to write about!) and included a centre spread of photos from this year's May Day - the 10th Anniversary Celebration of a mature Spring that happens on the Saturday of the May long weekend.
- Page One - Project Report
- Page Two - First Annual Active Pass Nature & Arts Festival
- Page Three - Festival Active Pass (Cont...)
- Pages Four & Five - May Day Centre Spread
- Page Six - About Summer Interns
- Page Seven - A New Approach for a Maturing Society (President's Message)
Watch for a Fall Update & membership renewal notice for 2016 in November - while on the topic we are seeking a volunteer to coordinate the production of this upcoming epic! Anyone interested helping the Conservancy in this way should get in touch with Malcolm Inglis, President of MICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.